- Providing equal opportunity of quality education to all children and the youth of Sindh to realize their full potential and contribute to the development of society and economy creating a sense of nationhood and inculcating values of tolerance, social justice and democracy.
- Increase equitable access to quality ECE, primary and secondary education to promote social cohesion and to provide greater opportunities for learning, participation and 21st century skills to marginalized groups, particularly girls and women.
- Improve the quality of learning outcomes through strengthening the teaching/learning process through innovations
- Strengthen governance and service delivery by improving the performance capacity at all levels.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Teachers and Schools
- Training and professional development of teachers
- Review and Preparation of Curriculum.
- Production and Distribution of Scientific material.
- Text Book Development and Distribution.
- Literacy and Non Formal Education.
- Engineering works pertaining to construction and maintenance of Schools, miscellaneous education.
- Regulating Private Schools.
- Public Private Partnership for Schools management.
- Examination and Assessment.
- Construction of Schools under donor / Loaner programs.